Essential information before you visit
Before you attend the postgraduate open day please read through the following information carefully.
- As one of a number of COVID-19 safety measures, we have split the event into morning and afternoon sessions to manage attendee numbers. Please ensure that you attend the event session that you selected on the booking form.
- Please remember to bring a face mask. You will need to wear this when you are in any University buildings during the event.
- Please follow the most up to date government guidelines on minimising the spread of COVID-19 and check the government website prior to travelling to Cardiff University.
- Hand sanitising stations are available across campus, please ensure that you use these when entering any University buildings during the event.
- The master’s funding talk will be repeated every hour during the event to manage audience numbers so please make a note of the times if you would like to attend.
- There will be no live subject talks taking place on the day but some may be available pre-recorded on our website.
- All measures that have been put in place are to keep our visitors, staff and students safe, whilst providing an opportunity for you to explore the University.
- Campus tours and visits to academic school buildings will be undertaken on foot. Please wear suitable footwear and don’t forget to bring along an umbrella if needed!
- Please get in touch if you have any questions prior to your visit.