Join us on a tour of our Cathays Park campus, so you can see for yourself why Cardiff was voted one of the top ten most beautiful universities in the UK (The Times Higher Education, 2018).
We’re delighted to announce that we will be running campus tours starting in May through to September.
Tours will be led by current postgraduate students and take approximately 50 minutes – one hour, with an additional half hour for you to chat to members of the postgraduate recruitment team and ask any questions you may have.
Dates and times
Campus tours are available on a first come, first served basis.
We will be running additional tours throughout the summer, so don’t worry if you’re not able to make any of the current dates available on the booking form - we’ll be releasing new dates soon.
What to expect
Before you register to take part in a campus tour, please read through the following information carefully so that you can decide whether you’d like to attend:
- The campus tours will be held externally, without any internal access to our buildings. Each tour will take in many of the buildings on our Cathays Park campus, to allow you to get your bearings before you start your studies with us.
- The tours will be undertaken on foot. Please wear suitable footwear and don’t forget to bring along an umbrella if needed!
- Each tour group will consist of one tour guide and up to 12 postgraduate students.
- We are anticipating a high volume of interest in the tours, and each place will be granted on a first-come, first served basis. If you’d like to come along, please only book one slot from the above times.
- Please be aware that due to limited capacity, it won’t be possible for any guests to accompany you on the tour.
- No academic staff will be present on the day.
- Toilet and handwashing facilities will be available towards the start of the tour. Please bring a mask with you to use these facilities. We will have hand sanitiser available, but please bring along your own where possible.
- Limited parking may be available on campus, which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Further details on this will be sent to those who book a place on a tour.
Please note, tours of the Heath Park Campus (home to the Schools of Medicine, Dentistry and Healthcare Sciences) will not be available.