ESRC Wales Doctoral Training Partnership
Cardiff University is the lead partner in the Economic and Social Research (ESRC) Wales Doctoral Training Partnership.
As an ESRC accredited training partnership, the Wales Doctoral Training Partnership is awarding a number of research studentships to support doctoral research and training.
Each DTP has accredited pathways, onto which four year or three year studentships are awarded. Cardiff University's pathways are:
- Digital Economy and Society
- Empirical Studies in Law
- Environmental Planning
- Human Geography
- Journalism and Democracy
- Global Language Based Area Studies
- Management and Business Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Sciences, including Criminology, Education, Science and Technology Studies, Sociology, Social Policy, Social Work and Social Care.
At Cardiff University, the following ESRC studentships are currently available:
For more information – or for details on the application process – please email the ESRC Wales Doctoral Training Partnership.
Contact us and indicate your interest in this funding and if you want to be kept up-to-date with any further studentships that are published under this scheme.