Postgraduate taught programmes available for online application in the School of Mathematics are listed together with possible start dates.
To proceed with your application:
- identify the programme you want to apply for
- decide whether you would like to study on a full time or part time basis
- select your preferred start date.
|Programme name||Mode of attendance||Starting date|
|MSc Data Science and Analytics||Full-time||24 September 2018|
|MSc Operational Research and Applied Statistics||Full-time||24 September 2018|
|MSc Operational Research, Applied Statistics and Financial Risk||Full-time||24 September 2018|
|MSc Data Science and Analytics||Part-time||24 September 2018|
|MSc Operational Research and Applied Statistics||Part-time||24 September 2018|
|MSc Operational Research, Applied Statistics and Financial Risk||Part-time||24 September 2018|
If you have difficulty locating the programme you want to apply for please check the name of the programme in postgraduate course finder.
You can also contact the Admissions Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 2087 9999 (08:30 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday).