International Summer Schools
Our international summer schools are designed to to help you develop a sophisticated knowledge of your chosen subject area and give you an insight into life at a leading UK university.
Virtual International Summer School 2021
We are delighted to be offering a virtual International Summer School programme from 19 to 30 July 2021.
Embark on an exciting learning and networking opportunity with Cardiff University this summer; connect with people from across the globe and prepare for your future studies in a fun, flexible and informative way.
- Attend live, interactive sessions with our academic experts.
- access our private learning and networking platform.
- chat with our staff and students from all over the world.
- experience what it’s like to be a Cardiff University student — all from the comfort of your own home.
Our Virtual International Summer School will use a blend of live sessions, recorded lectures and online resource materials. The table below shows the topics that will be offered by our Colleges:
|Physical Sciences and Engineering|
|Biomedical and Life Sciences|
|Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences|
- At least one live, two-hour academic session of your choice
- Student Q&A sessions
- Use of our Virtual International Summer School online platform
- Access to a range of knowledge, study skills and extra-curricular sessions
- Extended support from the International Summer School Team (pre-study information, administrative and advisory support during the programme, support with applying for postgraduate study following the programme)
- Certificate of attendance
Who this programme is for
International students who have completed at least one year of undergraduate study at a recognised institution.
Our summer schools are a great opportunity for you to strengthen your English language skills. There are no specific requirements, but we would recommend that you have a good understanding of English so that you can enjoy all aspects of the summer school.
All sessions will be delivered in English.
The deadline to register and pay the course fee of £150 per participant is Monday, 28 June 2021.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com