Psychology Transfer Scholarship for HELP University (Malaysia)
The Cardiff University Psychology Transfer Scholarship for HELP University is available for students transferring from HELP University into Year Two of our BSc Psychology programme. Scholarships of up to £4,000 are available for eligible students.
No need to apply
No separate scholarship application is required.
The initial £2,000 award is applicable for students obtaining a GPA of 3.0 in Year 1 at HELP University.
An additional scholarship of £2,000 is applicable for students continuing into the third year of study at Cardiff as long as they achieve over 60% in their Year 2 exams.
Terms and conditions
1. The Cardiff University Psychology HELP (Malaysia) Transfer Scholarship has varying awards based on your year of study.
1.1 Students entering in Year 2 will be eligible for a £2,000 scholarship, if they achieve a GPA of 3.0 in their Year 1 at HELP University.
1.2 Students progressing to Year 3 of the BSc Psychology will be eligible for an additional £2,000 continuing scholarship if they achieve over 60% in their Year 2 exam at Cardiff University.
2. The scholarship will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount only and cannot be used in place of any required deposit. No cash alternative is available.
3. The Cardiff University Psychology HELP (Malaysia) Scholarship is for entry into Cardiff University in the autumn semester of academic year 2021/22 only and cannot be used for any subsequent years of entry.
3.1 If you are awarded a scholarship and wish to defer your entry to the University, your scholarship will not be transferred. However, you may be eligible to apply for scholarships applicable for 2022/23 entry.
4. Applicants who are in receipt of any other scholarship, bursary, funding or discount will not be eligible for this scholarship.
5. You must be confirmed as an overseas student for fee paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter). If you are assessed as eligible to pay Home fees as the result of a fee query, your fee status will be amended to Home and you will not be eligible for the Cardiff University Psychology HELP (Malaysia) Transfer Scholarship.
6. The Cardiff University Psychology HELP (Malaysia) Transfer Scholarship is only available to self-funded students.
6.1 If you are in receipt of funding (consisting of either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external body which will be invoiced by the University for fees (such as Government, charity or a private organisation) you are not eligible for the Cardiff University Psychology HELP (Malaysia) Transfer Scholarship.
6.2 This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
7. The Cardiff University Psychology HELP (Malaysia) Transfer Scholarship is not available to students who are initially awarded the scholarship but, following enrolment at the University, subsequently transfer to an academic programme which is not eligible for the award of the scholarship.
8. You must be able to satisfy all financial requirements as part of your visa application for study in the UK. You should not be solely relying on receiving the Cardiff University Psychology HELP (Malaysia) Transfer Scholarship to meet the UKVI financial requirements. Further information on UKVI financial requirements for visa applications.
Please ensure that you have left sufficient time for your course application and supporting documents to be reviewed and processed before the UCAS acceptance deadline. This can take up to 10 working days.
Please contact the Admissions Office should you have any problems submitting your application or documents:
Office hours are 09:00–17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday.
If you are not sure about your eligibility for these scholarships or have any queries, please contact the International Office for advice: