GREAT Scholarships 2022
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Cardiff University with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
Students from Brunei, China, Mexico and Thailand who will enrol onto a one-year postgraduate programme in the 2022/23 academic year are invited to apply for a GREAT scholarship, offering £10,000 towards tuition fees.
Three scholarships are available. Applicants must complete the appropriate form for their country:
- Application form for students from Brunei
- Application form for students from China
- Application form for students from Mexico
- Application form for students from Thailand
As part of your application, you will be required to answer the questions below with a maximum of 200 words each per topic:
- What are your reasons for wanting to study at Cardiff University, on your chosen programme of study?
- Describe a significant achievement in your student life or in your working career to date, and explain the impact it had on other people or the organisation.
- How would you help spread the word about Cardiff University as a study destination?
- Describe your career objectives beyond the course you have applied to, indicating the type of role you would like to occupy in five years' time and how the course you are interested in studying can help you in achieving these objectives.
Any text over the word allowance will not be considered.
Please see the terms and conditions for more information and course eligibility.
Applications are open now. The closing date for all applications is 23:59 (BST) on 31 May 2022.