How to apply
Applications for the 8 week B course have now closed.
Find out how to apply for our courses.
What you will need
Before you can apply online, you will need the following information:
- Your passport (to ensure that the name you enter during your application exactly matches how it is written in your passport).
- Your Cardiff University applicant number from your conditional offer to study on one of our undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- A scanned copy of your English language test results.
To apply for a pre-sessional programme online, you must use your existing Cardiff University username and password that you received when you applied for your academic programme. Please do not log in as a new user. You can apply for these courses online:
- Apply for the 20 week Pre-sessional course
- Apply for the 12 week Pre-sessional course
- Apply for the 10 week Pre-sessional course
- Apply for the 8 week A Pre-sessional course
Receiving your offer
Most applications will receive a decision within ten working days. If you're successful, you’ll receive an email from our Academic Registry confirming your offer.
This email will include your student number, which will be the same as the student number for your application for academic study. Please include this whenever you contact us.
This means you have been offered a place on the course – now all you need to do is accept the offer.
Accepting your offer
Please make sure you have read the enrolment terms and conditions before accepting your offer.