Clearing for international students
We have a limited number of clearing opportunities for well-qualified international students seeking a place for September 2018 entry.
If you have your results (or are about to get your results) and are looking to see what options are available to you please contact us. Our International Clearing Team is on hand to provide support and guidance on the vacancies available through Clearing and the late application cycle (RPA).
Courses are currently available in the following subject areas:
- Computer Science
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Sciences
How to apply
If you are interested in applying to Cardiff University through Clearing or have questions about the vacancies we have available, please contact:
- Telephone:+44 (0)2920 874432
If you contact us by email please include:
- your name
- your UCAS ID (if you have one)
- your nationality / country of residence
- your course of interest (view our undergraduate courses)
- any supporting documents that you might have (transcripts, qualifications and English language test results)
The International Office will be open for Clearing enquiries by telephone from 09:00 - 17:00 (BST). If you would like to contact us outside of these times please email us and we will contact you as quickly as possible.