Student Houses/Flats (Village)
Available to: undergraduates and postgraduates
Perfect for the Cathays Park campus and the City Centre.
The University has a number of student houses located in the Cathays and Roath areas. They are conveniently located close to the Cathays Park campus, the Students' Union and the City Centre.
Distance to campuses
|Main Building||Heath Park campus|
|Distance||0.75 miles||1.75 miles|
|Walking||15 minutes||35 minutes|
|Cycling||7 minutes||17 minutes|
Park Place, Cardiff Bus 95
Please note: the timings given above are only provided as a guide.
|Supermarket||City Centre (Sainsburys)|
|Fast food||City Centre|
|Sports facilities||Cardiff University Fitness and Conditioning Centre
View all of the University's sports facilities
- Shared bathroom
- Shared kitchen/dining areas
- Flats for 4-11 students
- Network connection point and Wi-Fi access
- Quiet living option for undergraduates and postgraduates (shared flats/houses with other students who have also expressed an interest in a quiet living environment)
- 2 x one bedroom flat with 1 double bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom
- Wi-Fi available for partners/spouses. Only registered students can use the network connection point.
- 4 x two bedroom flat with 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with twin beds/bunk beds, living room, kitchen and bathroom
- Wi-Fi available for family members. Only registered students can use the network connection point.
All couples/families are expected to seek alternative accommodation for subsequent years as the period of residence cannot be extended beyond the first year.
Standard residential period (September to June)
|Shared bathroom||£4409.08||(2 X £1469.69 and 1 X £1469.70)|
|Shared bathroom small||£4047.68||(2 X £1349.23 and 1 X £1349.22)|
Full year residential period (September to September)
|Shared bathroom||£5693.74||(2 X £1897.91 and 1 X £1897.92)||Postgraduate only|
|1 bedroom flat||£8504.71||(2 X £2834.90 and 1 X £2834.91)|
|2 bedroom flat||£9441.70||(2 X £3147.23 and 1 X £3147.24)|
Assistant Residences Manager
- +44 (0)29 2087 4864
Senior Assistant Residences Manager
- +44 (0)29 2087 4865
- +44 (0)29 2087 4863
How to apply
Learn how to apply and if you're eligible for guaranteed University accommodation.
One bed flat
Two bed flat
|No car parking within a 3 mile radius|
Student Houses (Village)
+44 (0)29 2087 5709