Train the Trainer
Immerse yourself in two days of learning to embed the foundations of planning, preparing, developing and delivering effective work-based training.
With budgets being squeezed, organisations are increasingly recognising the opportunity for both capitalising on their internal talent and offering job enrichment to their top performers.
You may not have considered training others as a core part of your job description, but it’s a highly marketable and relevant skill and hugely rewarding. A win-win developmental opportunity for both you and your employer.
Your trainer will be Manjula Bray.
|Start date||Days and times|
|8 May 2019||8 - 9 May|
|£398 (includes lunch and refreshments)|
Who it’s for
Any employee at any level (existing or potential team leader, supervisor, manager) who can add value to the organisation through imparting their skills, knowledge and expertise to their colleagues.
What you’ll learn
- How to identify learning needs (vs wants) to design, develop and deliver effective learning interventions
- Putting into practice a bite size piece of training, having developed it from the start – right through to delivery
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback to enhance individual and group learning – participants get the opportunity to have a ‘dry run’ with their own specific training material
- The psychology of individual differences in learning and motivation
- Assessment of learning needs and the learning process
- The training cycle (planning and preparation, delivery and evaluation)
- Planning a training intervention
- Selecting the right content and consideration of diversity to enhance learning
- Managing the learning environment and delegates
- Evaluating effectiveness of training
- A tried and tested, structured approach to achieve your training objectives
- Demonstrate your professional value through the development of colleagues.
- Add another string to your bow to support promotion prospects
- Improved confidence gained via practice with your own material
- Professional support and developmental planning from experienced facilitator