Process Evaluation of Complex Interventions
The aim of this one day course is to provide participants with a working knowledge of the theory and practice of process evaluations of complex interventions.
The course is led by Dr Rhiannon Evans (Research Fellow, DECIPHer). The teaching team (Dr Graham Moore, Dr Micky Wilmott, and Dr Jeremy Segrott) includes authors of numerous empirical and methodological works related to process evaluation, including recent Medical Research Council guidance.
Your trainer will be Graham Moore.
Who it’s for
Academics, practitioners and policymakers interested in the development and evaluation of complex interventions, specifically in public health. No prior knowledge is assumed.
What you’ll learn
- The role of process evaluation in understanding complex interventions
- The importance of intervention theory and logic models
- Fidelity and implementation of complex interventions
- Relationship and resource issues
- Identifying research questions, and combining methods and data sources
- Analysis and dissemination of evaluation findings.