Writing for the Web
If your website is going to be effective you need to write copy that both search engines and people love. This one-day course shows you how to produce copy that really works for your needs online.
Your trainer will be Simon Newsam.
Register your interest
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest by getting in touch.
Who it’s for
- Content developers
- Anyone writing or editing copy for websites and social media site
- SEO specialists wanting to develop writing skills.
What you’ll learn
- The principles and techniques specific to successful online writing
- How to produce web content which is appealing, effective, easy to use and appropriate for your target audience
- How to optimise copy for search engines
- An understanding of the differences between online and offline copy.
- How copy works online
- Copywriting essentials
- Content marketing techniques
- Organising content most effectively
- What your pages should look like
- Learn how to write copy search engines love (SEO)
- Learn how to write copy your target audience reads
- Learn how to write online copy that prompts readers into action.