Workplace Coaching for Managers
Today’s manager knows that coaching is a key element of team development.
Successful people management is no longer about telling people what to do; effective leaders understand how coaching and development contributes to business success through constructive challenge.
This practical course includes coaching skills practice in a friendly, supportive environment.
Our Management courses are designed to complement each other. A 10% discount will be given to participants who book on two or more of these courses at the same time.
Your trainer will be Manjula Bray.
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest by getting in touch.
Who it’s for
The perfect choice if you’re a line manager wishing to develop your coaching style and challenge individuals within your organisation to reach their full potential. Also a good opportunity to refresh skills if you’ve not coached in the workplace for some time.
What you’ll learn
- Develop and challenge people to enhance productivity and motivate them to reach their full potential
- Reflect on observed workplace behavior to enhance team effectiveness
- Employ emotionally intelligent strategies to optimize business performance indicators
- Implement the theory and discover your coaching ‘signature'
- The relationship between coaching, mentoring and training – to help discover your signature style
- Coaching models for the work environment
- How to plan, prepare and implement coaching
- Managing and evaluating the impact of coaching interventions
- Apply coach-mentoring techniques for performance and development issues
- Coaching skills practice
- Familiarisation of the principles to improve coaching practice
- Increase effectiveness and confidence as a coach
- Develop a solid foundation to adopt a ‘coaching management style’