Spasticity management study day
This course will cover key principles of spasticity management and will give delegates the opportunity to apply these principles to complex case scenarios.
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest. We will be in touch when a new course date is scheduled.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
Who it’s for
- Occupational therapists
- Other healthcare professionals with an interest in spasticity management
What you’ll learn
- Pathology and impact of spasticity
- Key principles of spasticity management
- Physical and medical management options
- How to apply this knowledge to case scenarios
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions of, and network with specialist in the field and other clinicians with similar interests
- The day will facilitate your learning in a dynamic environment to give foundational knowledge and understanding that you can apply to your own practice.
- You will have the opportunity to experience a taster of how sessions are delivered when studying towards an MSc at Cardiff University.