Search Engine Optimisation
This course covers the basics of SEO and touches on more advanced topics as well.
It will help you improve both the breadth and the quality of your rankings with Google and the other major search engines and make sure you get the most from every hour invested in SEO tasks.
Your trainer will be Jess Spate .
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest. We will be in touch when a new course date is scheduled.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
Who it’s for
Those who manage or create content for their website and want to learn how to get more high quality organic search traffic.
No prior SEO knowledge is required.
What you’ll learn
- How to assess your current standing within the search market
- How to improve your Search Engine rankings
- Common SEO mistakes to avoid
- How to measure ROI on your efforts
- How search engines work
- Keyword research and website planning
- On-page optimisation
- Link-building and outreach
- SERP anatomy and shortcuts to organic traffic
- Local, national and international SEO
- Basic conversion rate optimisation
- Useful tools and resources
- Reporting and keeping track of progress
- Recognise your niche and identify the best target keywords to use
- Learn on-site and off-site strategies for lifting rankings and improving website traffic