Process Evaluation of Complex Interventions Discounted
The aim of this one-day course, led by Research Associate Dr Rachel Brown, and Dr Rhiannon Evans is to provide participants with a working knowledge of the theory and practice of process evaluation of complex interventions.
The teaching team includes authors of numerous empirical and methodological works related to process evaluation, including Dr Jeremy Segrott.
Register your interest
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest by getting in touch.
Who it’s for
Researchers, PhD students, practitioners and policy makers interested in the development and evaluation of complex interventions, specifically in public health. No prior knowledge is assumed.
What you’ll learn
- The role of process evaluation in understanding complex interventions
- The importance of intervention theory and logic models
- Fidelity and implementation of complex interventions
- Relationships and resource issues
- Identifying questions and combining methods
- Analysis and dissemination of process data
All CPD courses are categorised as either ‘Category A’ or ‘Category B’ for the purposes of substitutions, cancellations and transfers.
This is a Category B course. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.