JBI Evidence Based Clinical Fellowship Programme
Get evidence into your day to day practice.
The JBI Evidence-based Clinical Fellowship Programme provides clinicians, managers, policy makers and quality managers in healthcare with proven approaches to implementing evidence into practice. During the programme participants:
- further develop their clinical leadership skills and strengths
- conduct clinical audits and engage in quality improvement processes
- become familiar with frameworks and software to get research into practice and to apply practically clinical evidence
- develop and execute strategies to implement evidence-based practice in their own work environment.
Empowering you to improve care
The JBI Evidence-based Clinical Fellowship Programme empowers healthcare professionals to improve patient outcomes by equipping them with skills and knowledge to implement evidence into practice. During the programme, participants attend intensive training workshops, and in the intervening months conduct an evidence-based implementation project in their workplace.
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest by completing the form below.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
At the end of the programme, participants have a report ready to be published in a peer reviewed journal, accessible in international medical databases and Google scholar. The Evidence-based Clinical Fellowship Programme includes the Clinical Leadership Workshop, a dynamic and interactive workshop.
Scheduled face-to-face teaching day
- Monday 7 September 2020
- Tuesday 15 September 2020. This includes the Clinical Leadership day
- Wednesday 23 September 2020
- Thursday 1 October 2020
- Tuesday 11 May 2021
- Wednesday 19 May 2021
- Thursday 27 May 2021
The implementation phase in the workplace takes place between October 2020 to May 2021.