Introduction to Digital Marketing (bespoke course)
Learn how to use the main digital marketing techniques and develop a cost-effective digital marketing plan in this hands-on, 1-day course.
This course is only available as a bespoke programme for companies and organisations. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We will take you beyond Google, introducing you to free tools for competitor analysis, then showing you how to develop PPC ads, social media strategies, effective email and content marketing and help you get to grips with essential SEO and web analytics.
We also offer an Advanced Digital Marketing course.
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest. We will be in touch when a new course date is scheduled.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
Who it’s for
- Businesses and organisations wanting to develop a cost-effective digital marketing plan
- Traditional marketing personnel seeking to learn or refresh their digital skills
- Managers and administrators wishing to improve their skill-set with these much sought-after techniques
See the 'Benefits' section below for a guide to choosing the right digital marketing course for you.
What you’ll learn
- The pros and cons of different techniques, including their cost-effectiveness
- How to find out about other companies’ digital marketing strategies
- How to produce an efficient and effective digital marketing plan
- Understanding your target audiences
- Websites, including analytics
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing and blogging
- Planning ahead
- Know how to implement the latest digital techniques
- Feel empowered to produce digital marketing plans that work
- Be confident in planning your marketing time and budget most effectively
How to choose the right course for you
Answer the following questions, and they should provide you with a guide to the best course for your skill level. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Are you working without a detailed digital marketing plan?
- Do you need help understanding who your target audiences are?
- Do you want to know which digital platforms are best for reaching your target audiences?
- Would you like to learn how to generate engaging content ideas?
- Do you just need a confidence boost to get digital marketing started?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course can help you.
- Would you like to make your digital marketing plan more efficient?
- Would you like to learn advanced digital marketing techniques, such as re-targeting?
- Do you want to learn how to produce the best ads for specific digital platforms?
- Could understanding social media sentiment and keeping abreast of Google algorithms help you?
- Would you like to know how to find and recruit influencers and micro-influencers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Advanced Digital Marketing course can help you.