Introduction to Digital Marketing
Learn how to use the main digital marketing techniques and develop a cost-effective digital marketing plan in this hands-on, 1-day course.
We will take you beyond Google, introducing you to free tools for competitor analysis, then showing you how to develop PPC ads, social media strategies, effective email and content marketing and help you get to grips with essential SEO and web analytics.
Our Marketing and Online Communication courses are designed to complement each other. A 10% discount will be given to participants who book on two or more of these courses at the same time.
Your trainer will be Simon Newsam.
Who it’s for
- Businesses and organisations wanting to develop a cost-effective digital marketing plan
- Traditional marketing personnel seeking to learn or refresh their digital skills
- Managers and administrators wishing to improve their skill-set with these much sought-after techniques
What you’ll learn
- The pros and cons of different techniques, including their cost-effectiveness
- How to find out about other companies’ digital marketing strategies
- How to produce an efficient and effective digital marketing plan
- Understanding your target audiences
- Websites, including analytics
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing and blogging
- Planning ahead
- Know how to implement the latest digital techniques
- Feel empowered to produce digital marketing plans that work
- Be confident in planning your marketing time and budget most effectively