By the end of this 1-day course, you will be able to open up a new Google Analytics profile and start getting actionable insights you can use to make your site and your business work better.
You will be able to answer questions about your website traffic and how different parts of the site are working and generate interactive, powerful dashboards that make monthly reporting easier and faster.
Your trainer will be Jess Spate .
Register your interest
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest by getting in touch.
Who it’s for
This course is suitable for:
- Website administrators and managers
- eCommerce retailers of all sizes
- Digital advertising
- SEO and social media managers
- Web developers and designers
You don't need to be familiar with Google Analytics. If you have a Google Analytics account already that's an advantage but those who don't can use a fully featured demonstration account.
Our Marketing and Online Communication courses are designed to complement each other. A 10% discount will be given to participants who book on two or more of these courses at the same time.
What you’ll learn
- What the key Google Analytics variables and metrics mean (e.g. Bounce Rate, Source and Medium) and which are most important to your own site
- How to identify bottlenecks and design problems, and see what's working well and what's not
- How to monitor and investigate performance by page or by visitor source
- How to build and share custom dashboards using Google Data Studio
- How to set up custom segments and what kind of questions they can answer
- How to properly track campaigns and measure ROI
- How to set up goals and events
- An introduction to how Google Analytics works
- Basic setup
- Common measures and metrics - what they really mean
- Advanced and custom segments
- Finding your KPIs
- Setting up goals and events
- Exporting data
- Working with AdWords and custom campaigns
- Introduction to report building with Data Studio
- Cross domain tracking
- Using filtered views
- Custom reports and dashboards
- New Google Analytics features
This course will cover:
- Find the really important data within Google Analytics
- Understand how this relates to what's happening on your site
- Customise and extend your Google Analytics setup
- Learn how to use the interface to answer complex questions
- Evaluate site performance in meaningful ways
- Generate powerful reporting to track progress and surface valuable insights