Google Ads training course
Formerly known as Google AdWords, Google Ads is probably the world's most popular online advertising platform. Like any paid marketing activity, it should be carefully set up.
Making use of the right features, keywords, advertisements and landing points will lead to a far better return on any investment.
Your trainer will be Jess Spate .
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest. We will be in touch when a new course date is scheduled.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
Who it’s for
This course is intended for those setting up a Google Ads account from scratch, or dramatically expanding upon one that already exists. This course is also suitable if you wish to gain valuable expertise in the digital marketing sector.
What you’ll learn
- Which campaign types are right for your organisation
- How to select keywords and audiences
- How to create text and image ads
- How to set up standard search, simple remarketing, and display campaigns
- How to link Google Ads and web analytics information
- Adjusting bids by device, time and location.
- Campaign type selection
- Text and display ad creation
- Keyword planning
- Keyword match types
- Basic ad extensions
- Landing pages/destination URLs
- Linking Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Controlling spend
- Quality scores
- Mobile campaigns and adjustments
- Importing and defining goals
- Custom campaign URLs.
This course is designed to provide you with an outline of what makes a healthy and effective Google Ads account, and all the skills needed to be able to set up your own account after the day. We will also teach you to perform basic performance and ROI measurement, and how to carry out regular maintenance to ensure your account works well in the future.
You should come away with a practical checklist of weekly or monthly optimisation tasks for your own Google Ads account, and be comfortable measuring performance through both Google Ads and Google Analytics.