Effective Self Organisation
Providing empowering techniques to drive personal productivity and projects.
These days, we all have to deal with a tsunami of information and the many channels through which it comes; email, text, Twitter, LinkedIn, newsletters etc. Often, we find ourselves dealing with a huge number of messages which fragment our attention and cause us to neglect what truly matters.Therefore, we need efficient and effective techniques to help keep the problem under control. This 1-day workshop addresses that need, providing practical tools and techniques that can be used immediately.
Your trainer will be Richard Rose.
|Start date||Days and times|
|22 November 2019||09:15 - 16:30|
|£225 (Includes lunch and refreshments)|
Who it’s for
- People of all levels of seniority and experience, irrespective of job role
- Those who want ‘non-gimmicky’ practical tools and techniques to improve their productivity, effectiveness and job satisfaction
- Everyone who feels that their daily challenge resembles an up-hill climb
What you’ll learn
- New practical tools and techniques for personal and team use
- How to select those most appropriate for you and apply them at work or at home, in any context
- How to manage stress and map team responsibilities
- Lean and Agile management practices
- Management of that most precious commodity – your time – focusing on one thing at a time, delegation and the use of your Prime Time
- Prioritising your work and your in-trays
- Recognising and dealing with stress and how to use high performance
- Tools and techniques such as Evernote, Trello, GTD, RACI Matrices and Kanban
- No ‘standard’ or ‘class’ scenario. Delegates are invited to bring their own real-life organisational challenges, ‘to do lists’, diaries, laptops etc. This is one workshop that actually encourages people to bring smartphones!
- Delegates will leave having already made a start on improving their own self-organisation and with renewed confidence
- Improved personal performance, delegation skills and reduction in wasted time