Developing a Communication Strategy
Developing a strategy for both internal and external communications is vital in ensuring your key messages are reaching your key audiences, stakeholders and customers.
This 1-day course covers the complete process of building a comprehensive communication strategy, from core concepts to development methodologies.
Our Marketing and Online Communication courses are designed to complement each other. A 10% discount will be given to participants who book on two or more of these courses at the same time.
Your trainer will be Eryl Jones.
Enrol on this course
|Start date||Days and times|
|25 September 2020||09:15 - 16:30|
|£198 (Includes lunch and refreshments)|
Who it’s for
Those with some responsibility for either internal and/or external communications. No prior knowledge is needed.
What you’ll learn
- What is communication, how do we communicate and its role within a management structure
- How to maximise benefit from all areas of communication within your organisation, ensuring that they are directed at the right markets and stakeholders via a range of media
- A step-by-step process to planning a strategy, defining goals and objectives, and presenting your strategy in a clear and practical framework
- Organisational communications strategy, internal and external communications strategy and campaign strategy
- The planning processes
- Identifying who your audiences are and how best to engage with them
- Development and implementation of a successful communications strategy
- Evaluate and measure its success
- The communications toolkit
- Case studies
- Analyse, map and prioritise your stakeholders
- Select the most effective communication channels
- Recognise the importance of internal and external communication and the different audiences you need to reach
- Develop key messages for your markets and stakeholders
- Define the communication goals and objectives
- A step-by-step toolkit and framework to create a clear, concise, integrated communication strategy