Copywriting training course
This practical one-day course will help participants understand how to write professional and effective copy.
Participants will gain an understanding of what makes a good story and the key techniques for writing effective, creative and engaging copy, as well as the importance of successful proof reading.
Our Marketing and Online Communication courses are designed to complement each other. A 10% discount will be given to participants who book on two or more of these courses at the same time.
Your trainer will be Keith MacGregor.
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest by getting in touch.
Who it’s for
Those who need to write effective promotional copy to help promote and generate business or who wish to improve their communication skills.
What you’ll learn
- How to develop creative writing skills
- The importance of different styles and tone needed for the diverse range of media
- How to proofread your copy successfully
- Learn to understand the audience you are writing for and how to appeal to them.
- What is copywriting and how it can benefit the marketing process.
- The keys to writing good copy
- Understanding the different styles and tones used for different marketing formats
- Understanding your customer and pitching your copy to their needs
- Through exercises, improve your own copywriting style.
- Learn how to write copy to grab headlines and customers
- Learn how to write for different formats and media
- Understand different styles and tones and how and when to use them
- Learn how to write benefit led copy
- Understand how to proofread successfully.