Advanced Digital Marketing
Learn the latest digital marketing techniques and develop advanced strategies for marketing both B2B and B2C businesses and brands.
Get smart with SEO, make online copywriting engaging and create powerful search ads. Learn about remarketing, the key aspects of video, the special applications of social media and the power and pitfalls of email marketing. Then choose the techniques that work best for you and bring them all together in a well-orchestrated, multi-channelled marketing plan.
We also offer an Introduction to Digital Marketing course.
Your trainer will be Simon Newsam.
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest. We will be in touch when a new course date is scheduled.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
Who it’s for
- Businesses and organisations wanting to upskill their marketing teams
- Marketing personnel seeking to broaden and strengthen their digital skills
- People from other roles but with experience of using digital marketing techniques.
What you’ll learn
- Advanced techniques and the latest ideas for using different digital platforms
- Which strategies work best for different goals and different target audiences
- How to produce an efficient and effective multi-channelled digital marketing plan
- Refresher session on marketing essentials, including: Competitor analysis, keyword tools, content calendars, personas and sales funnels
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Display Advertising including: Retargeting, Demand Side Platforms, Mobile ads and Video ads
- Content marketing including Google algorithms
- Social media marketing including understanding sentiment and viral marketing
- Email marketing.
- Learn the advanced digital marketing strategies others employ
- Get the latest and best ideas from around the digital world
- Feel confident in deciding which techniques are best suited to your needs.
How to choose the right course for you
Answer the following questions, and they should provide you with a guide to the best course for your skill level. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Are you working without a detailed digital marketing plan?
- Do you need help understanding who your target audiences are?
- Do you want to know which digital platforms are best for reaching your target audiences?
- Would you like to learn how to generate engaging content ideas?
- Do you just need a confidence boost to get digital marketing started?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Introduction to Digital Marketing course can help you.
- Would you like to make your digital marketing plan more efficient?
- Would you like to learn advanced digital marketing techniques, such as re-targeting?
- Do you want to learn how to produce the best ads for specific digital platforms?
- Could understanding social media sentiment and keeping abreast of Google algorithms help you?
- Would you like to know how to find and recruit influencers and micro-influencers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course can help you.
All CPD courses are categorised as either ‘Category A’ or ‘Category B’ for the purposes of substitutions, cancellations and transfers.
This is a Category B course. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.