Advanced Digital Marketing
Learn the latest digital marketing techniques and develop advanced strategies for marketing both B2B and B2C businesses and brands.
Get smart with SEO, make online copywriting engaging and create powerful search ads. Learn about remarketing, the key aspects of video, the special applications of social media and the power and pitfalls of email marketing. Then choose the techniques that work best for you and bring them all together in a well-orchestrated, multi-channelled marketing plan.
Your trainer will be Simon Newsam.
|Start date||Days and times|
|5 November 2019||09:15 - 16:30|
Who it’s for
- Businesses and organisations wanting to upskill their marketing teams
- Marketing personnel seeking to broaden and strengthen their digital skills
- People from other roles but with experience of using digital marketing techniques
What you’ll learn
- Advanced techniques and the latest ideas for using different digital platforms
- Which strategies work best for different goals and different target audiences
- How to produce an efficient and effective multi-channelled digital marketing plan
- Refresher session on marketing essentials, including: Competitor analysis, keyword tools, content calendars, personas and sales funnels
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Display Advertising including: Retargeting, Demand Side Platforms, Mobile ads and Video ads
- Content marketing including Google algorithms
- Social media marketing including understanding sentiment and viral marketing
- Email marketing.
- Learn the advanced digital marketing strategies others employ
- Get the latest and best ideas from around the digital world
- Feel confident in deciding which techniques are best suited to your needs