Advanced Copywriting training course
In this one-day course, you’ll hone your conceptual copywriting skills and learn new techniques to increase creativity, structure your copy and banish writer’s block.
This is our more advanced copywriting course, and goes into depth about structuring your copy, meeting a brief, strengthening headlines, and techniques to eliminate writer’s block.
If you are looking for an introductory course, covering broader topics such as tone of voice, writing for different platforms, and how to proof and edit your work, take a look at our Introduction to Copywriting course.
Register your interest
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest by getting in touch.
Who it’s for
Anyone with significant marketing and comms experience who wants to continue learning and improving.
What you’ll learn
- The '7-stage' technique for writing copy to engage the reader from beginning to end
- World-famous creativity exercises to elevate your copy
- Simple techniques for generating effective headlines
- Techniques streamline your writing process.
- Approaches to brainstorming and developing a concept
- How to write – and respond to – a killer brief
- Using different templates to structure your copy effectively
- How to strengthen headlines and sub-heads.
- Gain confidence in developing and structuring conceptual copy
- Level up your creativity
- Cut waffle and banish writer’s block
- Network and learn from other professionals.
How to choose the right course for you
- Do you need help writing in a clear, concise and compelling way?
- Do you want to know how to effectively use tone of voice?
- Do you need support to clearly define your target audience for each piece of writing?
- Would you like to learn how to write effortlessly for different platforms and purposes?
- Do you want to become confident in using tried and tested copywriting techniques?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, the Introduction to Copywriting course can help you.
- Do you have significant marketing and communications experience but need to increase your flair and versatility?
- Do you want to think and write in a more conceptual way?
- Do you want to learn how to write – and respond to – a killer brief?
- Could you benefit from learning approaches to brainstorming and developing concepts?
- Are you keen to understand more how words and images can work together?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, the Advanced Copywriting Skills course can help you.