Advanced Copywriting (bespoke course)
This advanced copywriting course is designed for those with marketing and copywriting skills who want to take their writing to the next level.
This course is only available as a bespoke programme for companies and organisations. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This course will help you hone your conceptual copywriting skills and learn new techniques to increase creativity, structure your copy and banish writer’s block.
No upcoming dates available
There are currently no upcoming dates available for this course, but you can register your interest. We will be in touch when a new course date is scheduled.
You have successfully registered your interest in this course. We will be in touch if new dates become available.
Who it’s for
Anyone with significant marketing and communications experience who wants to continue learning and improving.
What you’ll learn
- learn new techniques to increase creativity and banish writer’s block
- discover techniques and platforms for audience research
- understand and use different structures such as the inverted pyramid and AIDA
- become a master in writing a great brief
- learn the seven-stage technique to keep readers engaged
- hone your skills
- feel inspired to keep learning.
- Introduction and ice-breaker
- Creativity exercises for copywriters
- Get to know your audience – techniques and platforms for audience research
- Developing the ‘hook’ – structures and approaches to finding the right angle for your copy
- How to write a killer brief
- Seven-stage technique to writing great copy
- Discuss and workshop pieces
- Solve that problem – this will cover either techniques to improve sub-heads or editing and proofreading
- Set your own goals for future learning.
Active discussion is encouraged, and you’ll have the opportunity to workshop and develop your own copy.
By the end of this course you will:
- gain confidence in developing and structuring conceptual copy
- level up your creativity
- cut waffle and banish writer’s block
- network and learn from other professionals.
How to choose the right course for you
- Do you have significant marketing and communications experience but need to increase your flair and versatility?
- Do you want to think and write in a more conceptual way?
- Do you want to learn how to write – and respond to – a killer brief?
- Could you benefit from learning approaches to brainstorming and developing concepts?
- Are you keen to understand more how words and images can work together?
If you answer 'yes' to any of these questions, this Advanced Copywriting course can help you.