eLearning Project Manager
As part of the eLearning Team, I am responsible for supporting technology enhanced learning across the School of Social Sciences.
I coordinate learning technology input into the CPEL for Social Workers suite of distance learning programmes, including learning design, content development, student induction and support and other aspects of project management and support. I also input into other distance learning programmes including the Masters in Education Practice and the Masters in Skills and Workforce Development.
Outside these programmes I support colleagues across the School in using a wide range of learning technologies including Learning Central, LearnPlus, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Blackboard Collaborate and more. I also have a particular interest in staff development and coordinate a number of training and support initiatives within SOCSI.
I also play a part in the wider learning technologists community within the University and, as well as involvement in a number of Centre for Education Innovation projects, I facilitate a professional network for Learning Technologists.
- School eLearning Manager, College of Social Sciences, University of Birmingham, 2008-2014.
- eLearning Project Coordinator, School of Education, University of Birmingham, 2006-2008.
- Knowledge Officer (e-College Wales), University of Glamorgan, 2004-2005
- MSc Computer Science, University of Wales Swansea, 2003
- BSc Economics and Business Management, University of Wales Swansea, 2001
I am a Certified Member of the Association of Learning Technology. My portfolio submission can be seen below: