Placement and Careers Administrative Officer
- Find employment opportunities for placement students, and also for other volunteering, internship, graduate opportunities.
- Publicise these opportunities and monitor student engagement with the application process.
- Monitor the engagement of students currently on placements.
- Coordinate CMS and other training sessions provided by the Careers Service Assist in the management of employer presentations.
- Assist in the management of assessments for placements.
- Manage Careers Room bookings.
No results were found