Dr Benedetta Bellò
Post-Doctoral Research Associate in the Centre for Local & Regional Government Research
Benedetta joined Cardiff Business School in June 2016 as a Post-Doctoral Research Associate in the Centre for Local & Regional Government Research. She is working on a two-year project that aims to analyse the facilitators, barriers and impacts of shared senior management teams in English local government (with James Downe, Rhys Andrews and Steve Martin). Her current research interests are in local governments' performance, shared services, performance related pay systems and individual performance evaluation.
- 2007 PhD in Psychology of Organisation (University of Verona, Italy)
- 2001 Bachelor's degree in Work and Organisational Psychology (University of Cagliari, Italy)
- shared services in local governments
- performance related pay systems
- individual performance evaluation
- mentoring and organizational socialization.
No results were found