Professor Robert Morgan
Sir Julian Hodge Professor of Marketing & Strategy
- Harvard Business School, PCL
- INSEAD, Visiting Scholar
- Cardiff University, PhD
- Cardiff University, BSc (Econ)
- Thought Leader to BT plc with responsibility for drafting white papers on the changing information communications technology industry.
- Advisor on Export Promotion Policy to the Department of Trade and Industry; H.M. Treasury; Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Clients include: The European Commission; Welsh Development Agency; The Environment Agency; BBC; S4C; Siemens; BT plc; Snow and Company (Management Consultants); PWC; Barclays Plc.
Professional Leadership and Memberships
- Chartered Marketer and Fellow of the: Chartered Institute of Marketing; Academy of Marketing Science; Higher Education Academy
- Member of the: American Marketing Association; Strategic Management Society; European Marketing Academy; Academy of Marketing; British Academy of Management; Institute of Directors
- Academic Liaison Board Member of the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) Council Academy of Marketing Research Committee—Founding Member
- Editorial Advisory Board member of seven international journals
- Current External Examinerships: Lancaster School of Management and Warwick Business School
- Visiting Professor of Strategic Marketing at ALBA Graduate Business School (Athens Laboratory of Business Administration)
We are currently unable to retrieve the list of publications. Visit our institutional repository.
- Advances in Strategic Management (MBA)
- Marketing & Strategy Theory (MSc Strategic Marketing)
- Marketing Plan (MSc Strategic Marketing)
- Dissertation committee chair to five doctoral students
PhD supervision research interests
- International strategy
- Knowledge and learning
- Marketing strategy
- New product development and innovation