Jane McElroy started in Cardiff Business School in February 2012 as the newly appointed full-time Careers Adviser and is based in the Careers and Student Support suite in Q09.
Previously Jane worked for Careers Wales as a school and college based Careers Adviser working across all age ranges.
Jane's responsibilities in Cardiff Business School involve;
- Offering one-to-one guidance
- Delivering Employability workshops
- Offering a drop-in facility
- Taking part in business careers events every October
- Attending and supporting University Open Days
- Supporting widening access for the Business School
No results were found