Research Centre Administrator, CUREMeDe
Managing the day to day running of the research centre, I work closely with the Centre Director to develop operational and financial plans and liaise with partners and funders to ensure project delivery. As well as providing expert project management, I actively contribute to the research portfolio, translating project outputs into case studies, accessible publications and visual presentations.
I have recently completed the Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA), certificate in Research Centre Administration.
- 2014 - Present: Cardiff Unit for Research and Evaluation in Medical and Dental Education (CUREMeDE), Cardiff University, Cardiff
- 2013 - 2014: Wales Deanery, Cardiff University, Cardiff
- 2012 - 2013: City of Cardiff Council, Cardiff
- 2010 - 2012: Oxfan Cymru, Cardiff
Honours and awards
- Sustained Award - Outstanding Contribution Award Scheme, Cardiff University, 2015
- Member of Association of University Administrators (AUA)
- Member of Association of Research Managers & Administrators (ARMA)