Clinical Lecturer: Diagnostic Radiography
- West Wales
2005 to date Clinical Lecturer, Cardiff University.
2000 – 2005 Radiographer Swansea NHS Trust.
- To manage the clinical education of undergraduate students placed at Carmarthenshire NHS Trust. Here I plan and implement placements for student radiographers across the trust, and participate in the examinations and assessment of students.
- Counsel and guide students whilst on their placement.
- Promote effective administration links between staff and students, clinical department and the School.
- MSc. Radiography (Anglia Ruskin University)
- PCUTL Cardiff University
- The impact of radiography and lifestyle.
- Evaluation of screening programmes and the impact of preventative medicine upon future disease rates.
- The radiographer as a health educator
- Psycho-social issues associated with Diagnostic Radiography.