Lecturer: Adult Nursing
I have a background interest in learning and education after undertaking a PGCE in 2001. I have since taught on various University Modules, as well as speaking in local and national conferences on the subject of Clinical Case Management and Chronic Conditions Management.
- Programme Manager Non-Medical Prescribing
- April 1997 - October 2001: Staff Nurse, Coronary Care Unit, Royal Glamorgan Hospital, Llantrisant.
- October 2001 - January 2003: Cardiology Research Nurse/ Nurse Specialist in Cardiovascular Risk and Hypertension, Wales Heart Research Institute, Cardiff.
- January 2003 - September 2004: Clinical Research Nurse/ Ward Manager, Marix Drug Development, Llantrisant.
- September 2004 - October 2006: Nurse Advisor/ Practice Development Coach, NHS Direct, Wales, Swansea.
- October 2006 - May 2008: Chronic Conditions Nurse Manager, Swansea Local Health Board.
- May 2008 - Present Date: Team Leader- Clinical Case Manager, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
I am currently undertaking various research projects within my clinical environment associated with hospital discharge planning and tele-health care within primary care.
No results were found