Digital Learning Manager
As Digital Learning Manager at the Learning and Teaching Academy, I work with colleagues within the LT Academy and across the University to support the implementation of our Digital Education Strategy and contribute to the delivery of other key strategic objectives relating to digital education.
- Provide pedagogical advice, guidance and support to develop expertise and best practice in the adoption and application of appropriate learning tools and technologies that enhance curricula and ensure an excellent learning experience for students.
- Lead on the Online Programmes project
- Support the School of Pharmacy as school partner for digital education
- Lead the University in the roll-out of new learning technology systems.
- College partner for Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Investigate and analyse specific issues within digital education, creating recommendation reports, supported by advances within digital education
- Manage and support the development of the Digital Education Team
Grama, S.et al. 2020. Polygenic risk for schizophrenia and subcortical brain anatomy in the UK Biobank cohort. Translational Psychiatry 10, article number: 309. (10.1038/s41398-020-00940-0)
Lipp, I. et al, Tractography in the presence of multiple sclerosis lesions, NeuroImage, Volume 209, 2020, 116471, ISSN 1053-8119, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2019.116471.
I joined Cardiff University in November 2016, following my MSc in Cognitive science at the University of Edinburgh. My first role at Cardiff University was as Project Manager for the former Welsh Centre for Pharmacy Professional Education (WCPPE), which is now part of HEIW (Health Education and Improvement Wales). Following the successful completion of the project for WCPPE in April 2018, I moved into the School of Pharmacy as eLearning Manager, supporting the school in all things digital education. Since the start of the pandemic I have taken a secondment post in the LT Academy as Digital Learning Manager.
MSc in Cognitive Science (2016), University of Edinburgh
BA(Hons) Humanities (2012), University of Essex
Prince 2 Practitioner