- Sawle, L., Freeman, J. and Marsden, J. 2019. A pilot RCT investigating the effects of targeted compression on athletes with pelvic / groin pain. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation 28(2), pp. 133-143. (10.1123/jsr.2017-0097)
- Watt, F. E.et al. 2019. Towards prevention of post-traumatic osteoarthritis: report from an international expert working group on considerations for the design and conduct of interventional studies following acute knee injury. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 27(1), pp. 23-33. (10.1016/j.joca.2018.08.001)
- Sawle, L.et al. 2017. The Osteoarthritis Technology Network Plus (OATech Network+): a multidisciplinary approach to improving patient outcomes. Physiotherapy 103(Sup 1), pp. e92. (10.1016/j.physio.2017.11.062)
- Sawle, L., Freeman, J. and Marsden, J. 2017. Intra-Rater reliability of the multiple single-leg hop-stabilization test and relationships with age, leg dominance and training. International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy 12(2), pp. 190.
- Sawle, L., Freeman, J. and Marsden, J. 2016. The use of a dynamic elastomeric fabric orthosis (DEFO) in supporting the management of athletic pelvic and groin injury. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation 25(2), pp. 101-110. (10.1123/jsr.2014-0266)
- Sawle, L.et al. 2014. Examining the test-retest reliability of the multiple single-leg
hop-stabilization test and the relationship with leg dominance,
age, and training [Abstract]. Journal of Athletic Training 49(5), pp. e1. (10.4085/1062-6050-49.5.01)
- Sawle, L.et al. 2013. Managing the grumbling groin. Sportex Medicine 55, pp. 20-24.
- Sawle, L.et al. 2012. Exploring the effect of pelvic belt configurations upon athletic lumbopelvic pain. Prosthetics and Orthotics International 37(2), pp. 124-131. (10.1177/0309364612448806)
- Sawle, L.et al. 2010. Evaluation of customised dynamic elastomeric fabric orthoses for aiding return to sport after lumbopelvic injury. British Journal of Sports Medicine 44(14), article number: i2. (10.1136/bjsm.2010.078972.6)
- Sawle, L.et al. 2010. Developing a dynamic elastomeric fabric orthosis to aid return to sport after lumbopelvic injury. British Journal of Sports Medicine 44(14), article number: i2. (10.1136/bjsm.2010.078972.5)