- M/1.07, Maths and Education Building , Senghennydd Road, Cardiff, CF24 4AG
- Enumerative Combinatorics (alternating sign matrices, lattice paths, plane partitions, lozenge tilings, domino tilings, etc.)
- Elementary Number Theory (Diophantine equations, perfect numbers, etc.)
- Dr. rer. nat. (Doctor of Natural Sciences) in Mathematics, University of Vienna, Austria, 2019.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics, The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy, 2015.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, Tezpur University, India, 2014.
- Managing Editor, Gonit Sora (a bilingual website devoted to mathematics)
- American Mathematical Society
- Ramanujan Mathematical Society
- Assam Academy of Mathematics
I am broadly interested in enumerative and algebraic combinatorics with a strong side interest in number theory and analysis of algortihms. Most of my papers are on the arXiv. My CV contains much more details about my research related activities.