Member of an interdisciplinary Research group:
AHRC funded project: Shelf-Life; Re-imagining the future of Carnegie Public Libraries
Member of ISIPM Project Management Association
Camilla joined WSA as a Research Assistant in May 2017. She holds a MSc Degree in Architecture and Construction Engineering and is a EU licensed Civil and Environmental Engineer. She studied for her Master’s Degree at the University of Pisa and developed her final thesis at ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon. She attended additional Urban Planning and Material Design studios at Alvar Aalto University and at the Architectural Association. After graduation she worked in an international practice and maintained a close relationship with the Academy.
- Research interests include:
- Design Decision-Making and Design Workflow;
- Computational Design and Parametric Modeling;
- Public Open Spaces Design and Spatial Analysis through Space Syntax;
- Complex Geometries and Architectural Engineering;
- Computer Vision and Heritage Conservation.