Dr Ahmed Almoraish
- Aberconway Building, Colum Road, Cathays, Cardiff, CF10 3EU
- Available for postgraduate supervision
I joined the Department of Marketing and Strategy in January 2018 as a business tutor. Prior to joining Cardiff University, I was a tutor of the management development program in the University of Strathclyde Business School where I obtained a postgraduate certificate in research methodology. I studied MBA at Cardiff Business School. I have also worked as a teaching associate at Taiz University where I obtained a bachelor degree in business administration.
I hold a PhD in marketing from the University of Strathclyde. My research interests lie in customer experience, B2B, service marketing and relationship marketing. In addition, statistical analysis and research methods. Before joining academia, I worked as marketing research supervisor at YCGSI which belongs to one of the largest multinational conglomerate. It owns over 92 companies in various areas around the world including UK.
Research interests: Marketing Strategy, Customer Experience, B2B relationships, Service Marketing, and Relationship Marketing.
The main role of my research activities is to help companies to generate sustainable success over a longer period of time. This is the objective the strategic marketing serves, informed by such theories as relationship marketing, customer loyalty or the resource-based view of the firm, and more broadly organisational behaviour.
- Almoraish, A., & Gounaris, S. (2018). How does past and present customer experience explain the satisfaction with the supplier? A fuzzy set qualitative comparative approach. In European Marketing Academic Annual Conference: EMAC 2018.
- Almoraish, A. (2017). Measuring customer experience and its consequences in B2B professional service customers: A longitudinal study. In 6th International Research Conference in Marketing, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- Almoraish, A., Gounaris, S. & Wagner, B. (2016). Conceptualising customer experience in B2B services, Athens. ATINER'S Conference Paper Series, No: MKT2016-2223.
- Almoraish, A. (2015). Developing a scale to measure the experience of the dyadic relationships between suppliers and customers in the business market. In 6th EMAC Regional Conference: Doctoral Seminar, Vienna.
- Almoraish, A. (2014). Developing a scale for the measurement of customer and supplier experience in business markets. In 3rd International Research Conference in Marketing, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- Keynote speaker at international conference of technology, science and administration (ICTSA-2021)
- Session chair at the 5th International Conference of Reliable Information and Communication Technology 2020 (IRICT 2020)
MBA and Master disserations