Mae'r cynnwys hwn ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig.
I'm a senior physiotherapist from Saudi Arabia, I'm specialised in musculoskeletal rehabilitation, specifically, Knee OA. I'm a member of Saudi Physical Therapy Association (SPTA) and Arthritis Research UK.
- Bachelor in physical therapy from Umm Al-Qura University
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation from Oxford Brookes University
- Worked as physical therapist in Alnoor Specialist Hospital, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Currently work as a lecturer at Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
- Factors Affecting the Extent of Utilization of Physiotherapy Services by Physicians in Saudi Arabia
- The Effectiveness of Physiotherapy Interventions for Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: A Systematic Review
- physical fitness
- physical activity
- knee Osteoarthritis
- physical therapy
- sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- cross-cultrual research
PhD thesis: Physical fitness and physical activity levels and management in patient with knee osteoarthritis in Saudi Arabia
Mixed method design, First Quantitative phase measuring the physical fitness and physical activity levels in patients with knee OA compared to healthy controls. Then, Qualitative phase explaining the findings of first phase and exploring certain issues around healthcare management and EBP in Saudi Arabia.
Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia