Research student, School of Biosciences
- C/6.15, Sir Martin Evans Building, Museum Avenue, Cardiff, CF10 3AX
My research is primarily ecological, with a particular emphasis on freshwater ecosystems. Activities focus on:
- Parasiticide contamination of rivers
- Pharmaceutical pollution of rivers
- Oxygen dynamics and their biological effects
Undergraduate Education: BSc. Biological Sciences, Cardiff University (2019-2022).
Postgraduate Education: MSc. Global Ecology and Conservation, Cardiff University (2022-2023)
Employment: Lab assistant and consultant for Roquefort Therapeutics (Summer 2022), Teaching Assistant for Teacher Active (June – Nov 2022)
- Research Topics: Parasiticide and pharmaceutical contamination of South Wales Rivers, Oxygen dynamics in Cardiff Bay and their biological effetcs
- Funding- Funded by Cardiff Harbour Authority
- Research Collaborators: Cardiff Harbour Authority
- Research interests – Global change effects on freshwater organisms and ecosystems and pollution of freshwater systems.
Oxygen dynamics and their biological effects in Cardiff Bay
My thesis focuses on analysing the oxygen dynamics and other physio-hemical variations in Cardiff Bay through time and space.
Cardiff Harbour Authority