Education and Qualifications
- (2019 - Present) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Advanced Therapies Group, Cardiff University
- Thesis Title: "Developing Novel Technologies to Model the Effects of Therapies on Bacterial Biofilms"
- (2018 - 2019) Distinction, MSc Microbiology and Immunology, University of Nottingham
- Thesis Title: "Is Your Washing Machine a Reservoir of Infectious Bacteria?"
- (2014 - 2017) Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1), BSc Hons Microbiology, University of Nottingham
- Thesis Title: "Antimicrobial Metal and Antibiotic Resistance in Farm Isolate Escherichia coli Strains"
Professor/Hon Consultant in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Programme Director Implant Dentistry, Director Wales Integrated Academic Training programme in Dentistry, School of Dentistry, URI Innovation Lead
Senior Lecturer in Oral Microbiology