I am a PhD student in Economics, Professor Patrick Minford, Dr.David Meenagh and Dr. Vo Le are my supervisors.
After I graduated from Cardiff University (MSc International Economics Banking and Finance in 2017, Msc Economics in 2019, Mres Advance Economics in 2020), I have been a tutor for Macroeconomics, Quantitative Method, principle of money banking, presessional Mathematics since September 2018.
At this stage, my main research is DSGE model of China and impact of the Covid-19 virus.
· 18/19- BST164 Quantitative Methods
· 18/19- BST262 Principles of Money and Banking
· 19/20- CARBS- pre-sessional Mathematics and Statistics
· 19/20- BST164 Quantitative Methods
· 19/20- BST262 Principles of Money and Banking