Sehwa Lim is a PhD student in the Logistics and Operation Management section. Her research interest lies in sustainable maritime logistics, particularly, in sustainability management and operation in ports. She is currently conducting academic research investigating the impact of sustainability performance on port competitive advantage.
- 2017 MSc in Social Science Research Methods (CARBS PHD), "A Systematic Literature Review on Port Sustainability Performance", Cardiff Business School, Cardiff University, UK
- 2014 MSc in Business Administration in International Commerce, "A Study on The Comparison of Competitivenss between Major Ports in East Asia", Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea
- 2012 Bachelor in Trade in International Trade, Won-Kwang University, Iksan, Korea
- Sustainability in Maritime Industry
- Port Operations and Management
- Port Strategy
- Lim, S.et al. 2019. Port sustainability and performance: A systematic literature review. Transportation Research Par D: Transport and Environment 72, pp. 47-64. (10.1016/j.trd.2019.04.009)
- Lim, S. et al. 2018. A systematic literature review on port sustainability performance. Presented at: British Academy of Management Conference, Bristol, UK, 4 - 6 September 2018.
- BAM 2018 Best Paper Winner in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management https://www.bam.ac.uk/node/9804
- An Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy: PR172871
Teaching Commitment (Tutor)
- 2019-2020 Research Skills and Methods (MSc)
- 2017-2019 Operations Analysis (MBA)