My research is about sustainable supply chain management (SSCM) and its impact on textile industry of Bangladesh. More precisely, I want to focus on employees’ perception about SSCM and its moderating impact on financial and operational performance of textile industry.
- MSc in Social Science Research Methods, Cardiff University.
- MA in International Business, Leeds Beckett University.
- MBA in Business Administration (Major in Marketing), University of Dhaka.
- BBA In Business Administration (Major in Marketing), University of Dhaka.
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management.
- Institutional Environments in Textile Industry.
- Dr. Andrew Potter.
- Dr. Ruoqi Geng.