Each year we run a series of public lectures to inform and encourage debate around topical issues in neuroscience.
All lectures are free and open to all, with refreshments and spaces allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Raymond and Beverly Sackler Foundation Distinguished Lecture in Neuroscience
The Raymond and Beverly Sackler Foundation Distinguished Lecture in Neuroscience was established in honour of Professor Sir Keith Peters. It is held annually and open to anybody with an interest in neuroscience to attend.
Recent speakers have included:
- (2019) Professor Anne Lingford-Hughes, Imperial College London
- (2018) Dr Staci Bilbo, Harvard University
- (2017) Dr Michael Merzenich, Professor Emeritus Neuroscientist at University of California
- (2016) Professor Jack Price, Kings College London
- (2015) Professor Eleanor Maguire, University College London
- (2014) Professor David Nutt, Imperial College London
The Waterloo Foundation
We also host public lectures in association with The Waterloo Foundation. The next Waterloo Foundation Public Lecture will be held in May 2019, details to be released.
For details on upcoming Public Lectures check our Event pages.