About Textron Specialized Vehicles
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Bad Boy®, TUG™ and Douglas™ brands; Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit our website.
Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd are seeking a Data Analyst placement student, who will work within the Customer Care department, reporting to our Warranty Manager. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of commercial mowers and turf maintenance equipment, warranty is a key part of the service and customer care we provide our client’s with. The 12 month Data Analyst Placement is one of constant demand and changing priorities. We are looking for a student to start in the summer, who is willing to embrace responsibility within the warranty team. The successful candidate will analyse warranty data and liaise with external stakeholders on behalf of the Company.
The projects and tasks will be varied, allowing you to gain a broad understanding of the function. They will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the day-to-day operations of the department;
- Analysing and managing the reporting of the departments Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI);
- Coordinating the running of daily reports in order to update and maintain the KPI workbook, as well as monthly reporting to senior management;
- Managing the Warranty Returns process, including communications with Dealers and Suppliers;
- Driving operational excellence by initiating continuous improvement and data accuracy;
- Liaising with external stakeholders on behalf of the business, including: dealers, suppliers, employees, and the senior management team;
- Using data analytics as the basis for business change;
- Auditing dealers (local and abroad) warranty processes and procedures.
- You should be enrolled in a Business/Finance/IT degree or similar subject that offers you the opportunity to take a placement year;
- IT literate with Microsoft Office Applications;
- Confident individual with a strong academic background;
- Ability to analyse data and work on own initiative;
- Self-motivated, with good communication and time-management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://textron.taleo.net/careersection/ransomes/jobdetail.ftl?job=270919&lang=en →