European Documentation Centre
The Centre is a major source of information and expertise about the institutions, activities and policies of the European Union (EU), the countries of Europe, and the wider Europe.View European Documentation Centre on Google Maps
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
These are the opening hours for this week. View opening times for 2019-20
The European Documentation Centre (EDC), located in the Aberconway Guest Study Centre. Its primary function is to aid the academic study of European integration and the growing European dimension in other academic disciplines. Cardiff EDC is open to students and researchers from all institutions in the region. In addition, the wider public in South Wales is welcome to make full use of the Centre.
Cardiff EDC aims to:
- provide information about all aspects of the European Union and the countries of Europe in a professional and non-partisan way
- encourage debate about the EU and awareness of the European dimension in our lives
- give the public the opportunity to communicate their views to the EU in the form of questions, suggestions and response to consultations.
- All areas of the Aberconway Guest Study Centre are accessible for wheelchair users
- There are accessible toilet facilities in the building
- Low level enquiry desk