The Finance Department is responsible for the effective management and administration of the University's financial affairs.
It also provides financial advice and guidance to the University's senior officers and governing bodies, management and budget holders.
Core activities include:
- financial and management accounts
- payment of creditors
- income collection and management
- financial planning and budgets
- tax management
- financial control and compliance
- cash, borrowings and treasury management
- maintenance of financial systems
- procurement services
- insurance services
- financial management of miscellaneous grants, courses and conferences
- subsidiary companies.
Browse all of our current job opportunities, including academic, clinical, and administrative roles.